Connect with confidence with our leading infrastructure and utility products and services that span the entire electrical and communication asset lifecycle. We are your partner in business success.
Project design and coordination
Yurika are specialists in end-to-end, high voltage design, installation, maintenance, testing and commissioning. Our experienced engineering teams provide fit for purpose solutions, oriented to meet your project budget and outcomes. We take a collaborative approach to meeting the needs of our clients. We provide certified solutions that meet relevant standards.
Our team of highly competent personnel provide turnkey solutions, comprehensive project and site management, and principal contractor agreements.
Network connection studies and application
Yurika’s experience working with network service providers enables us to deliver grid connections throughout Australia. We have a highly experienced and qualified team of engineers who are well placed to negotiate and perform connection and GPS studies, as well as undertaking R1 and R2 testing.
Yurika offers full grid connection services from planning and design through to registration and acceptance.
Design and construction
Yurika provides fit for purpose solutions, designed to your specific project budgets and outcomes. We encourage a collaborative approach in working towards the needs and requirements of our clients.
We provide certified solutions to meet relevant standards including RPEQ and NPER. Our team provides turnkey solutions and comprehensive project and site management.
Yurika understands the importance of meeting critical timeframes and the performance of high voltage assets. Our team of senior project managers is experienced in the delivery of complex electrical infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
Yurika has a dedicated lines team to provide solutions for all overhead connections, maintenance, decommissioning and turnkey works.
We are accredited to undertake engineering and construction work on all distribution and transmission networks across Australia, and have fleet and personnel pre-qualifications for mine site access.
With experience delivering transmission and distribution power lines, Yurika is a trusted provider of engineering and construction services for transmission and distribution lines throughout Australia.
Our team of highly capable personnel provides full solutions, comprehensive project and site management and principal contractor agreements:
- NATA Accredited Capability – meter electrical measurement and testing to ISO/IEC 17025.
- Meter Accuracy Testing - skilled and experienced metering test team can provide independent accuracy report on your meter, regardless of size and type.
- CT/VT Accuracy Testing – test the performance of current and voltage transformers. This ensures accurate secondary current and voltage values is completed as part of commissioning and ongoing accuracy maintenance tests.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) – witness testing of OEM factory acceptance for all primary and secondary plants, ranging from general construction quality validation through to full functional testing of logic and communications.
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) – Comprehensive primary and secondary testing on site to ensure installations meet design and regulatory requirements.
Yurika is a technical services provider with extensive experience in high voltage electrical infrastructure, able to provide independent testing and analysis regardless of manufacturer or EPC.