Yurika has its own dedicated capability to offer full turnkey solutions for all overhead line connections, maintenance and decommissioning as well as full engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) works.
Our capability extends to the following:
- Dedicated project and construction management
- Certified design and engineering
- Procurement and logistics
- Purchasing power through Energy Queensland to realise value and cost benefits for our customers
- Large-scale regional warehousing and logistics capability
- Broad and well-established national supplier network
- Construction, maintenance and testing through dedicated field resources
- Lines and substation crews providing a wide range of services from anti-corrosion maintenance through to lattice towers and line pulling for transmission networks
- Optional Ground Wire (OPGW) installation and replacement
- Foundation civils works and earthing installation
- Testing and commissioning of installation on completion of works including HV audits and supporting energisation of assets.
Yurika has fleet and personnel pre-qualification for mine site access and can work on all systems across Australia from private LV networks through to complex transmission systems.
Speciality teams and equipment
We have speciality teams and equipment that can work on any:
- Operational mine site
- Network system
- Renewable project.
Our team has broad experience across all sectors, is available twenty-four hours, seven days a week and is highly mobile. We can support your project needs anywhere in the South Pacific region on very short notice.
Please download a printable version of our Overhead Powerlines Expertise (PDF, 257 KB)