Testing and commissioning of high voltage equipment is critical to the long-term performance and reliability of your valuable assets.
Yurika provides a wide range of testing and commissioning services to meet your needs, from factory acceptance through to commissioning and energisation. These include:
- R1 and R2 testing—supporting AEMO registration through comprehensive PSSE and/or PSCAD modelling for Generator Performance Standards (GPS)
- NATA Accredited Capability—meter electrical measurement and testing to ISO/IEC 17025
- Meter accuracy testing—our skilled and experienced metering test team can provide an independent accuracy report on your meter, regardless of size and type
- CT/VT accuracy testing—testing the performance of current and voltage transformers
- This ensures accurate secondary current and voltage values are completed as part of commissioning and ongoing accuracy maintenance tests
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)—witness testing of OEM factory acceptance for all primary and secondary plant, ranging from general construction quality validation through to full functional testing of logic and communications
- Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)—Comprehensive primary and secondary testing on site to ensure installations meet design and regulatory requirements.
Please download a printable version of our Testing and Commissioning Expertise (PDF, 281 KB)