Yurika has in-house capability to offer full turn-key solutions for designing, building, operating, connecting and maintaining solar PV and battery storage infrastructure.
Yurika’s ability to self-perform and provide a complete installation is demonstrated through its project delivery experience in design, engineering, procurement, installation, testing, operation and maintenance; right through to decommissioning and disposal.
In delivering these services, Yurika offers:
- Design and engineering
- Equipment specification
- Equipment procurement
- Safety in design
- Design support during construction
- Network compliance reporting
- As - built drawings
- System owner’s manual.
Experienced structural engineers can also assess the building’s roof suitability to mount solar panels and then provide certification of the fixing method by an RPEQ engineer. This is just element of the project feasibility support Yurika can provide.
Our other expertise includes:
- Electrical and communications project feasibility support
- Electrical network connection studies and connection process support
- Design, engineering and construction services
- Equipment specification and procurement
- Construction of electrical and communication assets
- Asset operation and maintenance (High Voltage and renewable installations)
- Manufacture of transportable switch rooms, control rooms and data centres
- Electrical and communication equipment retrofit, install and after-sales servicing
- High voltage and communication asset testing and diagnostics
- Asset commissioning, decommissioning and disposal.