Yurika has the expertise to undertake a detailed design of distributed energy solutions, including solar PV and battery storage, to meet the unique needs of your business.
Yurika has extensive knowledge of the latest technologies, experience navigating the complex regulatory environment and hands-on implementation experience ensures design solutions that can reduce your business energy costs, save time and limit operational risk, without compromising safety or standards.
Yurika’s detailed design explains all aspects of the project implementation, assisting with removing project uncertainty and reducing on-site decision making.
Our detailed design expertise includes:
- Roof structural suitability assessment
- Modelling to optimise system size to maximise return on investment
- Network connection application
- Electrical single line diagram
- Array layout and structural fixing design
- Inverter station general arrangements and layouts
- AC and DC wiring diagram
- Solar distribution board layout and wiring diagram
- Metering and automation single line diagrams
- Cable schedule
- Design scope document.
Yurika is committed to minimising or eliminating health, safety and environmental risks where possible, across the whole of project life-cycle. This is achieved by involving specialist design consultants, client representatives and other relevant parties to ensure fit-for-purpose design outcomes.
Our capability extends to the following:
- Design specifications
- Safety in Design reports and risk registers
- Design review, technical authority reviews or certification documentation
- Detailed drawings, schematics, single line diagrams, control systems information and installation documentation
- Original Equipment Manufacturer information and product operational documentation
- Isolation and switching protocol development, and maintenance documentation.
Yurika holds accreditation in the relevant Australian Standards and designs according to industry best practice.
Please download a printable version of our Detailed Design Expertise (PDF, 1.0 MB)