Yurika’s service offering spans factory acceptance testing right through to on-site commissioning and energisation. Yurika has deep technical expertise and demonstrated expertise in commissioning complete solutions and integration into existing power systems.
Yurika’s capabilities include:
- Obtaining and complying with all network connection requirements
- Customer training and system induction
- Development of system operational manuals
- Development of testing and commissioning plans that comply with Australian Standards and Clean Energy Council requirements
- Set up of remote monitoring portal track system performance and provide alerts and alarms
- Certification of electrical safety
- Completion and submission of all small-scale technology (SCT) paperwork (systems less than 100kW).
Yurika can verify compliance with standards and network agreement requirements and can arrange for the registration of the PV system as a power station with the REC (Renewable Energy Certificate) registry for the purpose of generating large-scale generation certificates (greater than 100kW) (LGCs).