Our core competencies to support your business
- Extensive range of MV and HV energy infrastructure materials
- State and International logistics operation
- Large “in stock” inventory quantities
- Competitive lead times
- Competitive pricing
- Product reliability
- Multiple distribution centres
- Technical support
- Knowledge and experience of supplying plant and materials within the energy infrastructure market
- Dedicated sales team who focus on creating a strong link between your business and ours.
Business Accreditation and Certification
- All materials supplied are Quality Management Systems ISO9001 accredited
- All materials meet Australian Standards
- Environmental Management ISO14001 Accreditation
- Safety Management System AS/NZS 4801:2001 Certification.
- Supply of LV and MV cables and switchgear to Gold Coast Airport terminal extension
- Supply of MV cables and sub-transmission items to Kennedy Energy Park
- Supply of LV and MV Cables and Transformers to Wellcamp Airport and Wellcamp Business Park
- Supply of timber poles and associated overhead materials to Proserpine Prawn Farm redevelopment
- Supply of URD cables, transformers and associated underground materials to Aura Estate (Caloundra South)
- Supply of overhead lines to Warwick Solar Farm
- Supply of underground materials to Mareeba Airport upgrade (stage 1)
- Supply of Steel Poles to Mount Isa Mines for maintenance works
- Supply of LV and MV cables, transformers and underground materials to Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Athletes Village
- Supply of switchgear to Gold Coast Light Rail project (stages 1 and 2).
* The above projects have all been supplied with materials sourced by members of the Yurika Energy Supplies team. Some projects were completed prior to the establishment of the Yurika Energy Supplies business when the team’s members worked in the Energy Queensland Materials Sales team.