From Coolangatta to the Cape and west to Camooweal, Yurika covers an expansive geographic area including regional Australia. Our multi-disciplinary team is dedicated to providing expert advice and specialist services across the entire value chain. Offering turn-key project delivery, our flexible and agile approach means we can tailor our services to suit your individual business needs.
YOUR BUSINESS IS ONE OF A KIND
So is Yurika. We understand that there’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach. That’s why we work with you to maximise your business efficiencies in the following specialist areas:
- Electrical and communications project feasibility support
- Electrical network connection studies and connection process support
- Design and engineering services
- Equipment specification and procurement
- Construction of electrical and communication assets
- Asset commissioning
- Asset operation and maintenance (HV and Renewable Installations)
- Decommissioning and asset disposal
- Manufacture of transportable switch rooms, control rooms and data centres
- Electrical and communication equipment retrofit, install and after-sales servicing
- High voltage and communication asset testing and diagnostics.
WE’RE FLEXIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE DELIVERY
Because all businesses are different, we offer a choice of service delivery options.
- We can work on a for-fee basis to provide targeted utility services
- We can partner with other market participants and capital providers to assist in asset transactions
- We’ll help you annuitise the cost of an asset, whether you decide to purchase, build, own, operate, maintain or transfer.
The Queensland Electric Superhighway
In partnership with several State Government Departments and local councils, Yurika is building The Queensland Electric Super Highway – a series of fast-charging electric vehicle stations spanning from the Gold Coast to Cairns, including:
The project facilitates uptake of electric vehicles and puts Queensland on the right road to a low emissions future.
TOWNSVILLE'S COMMUNITY SCALE BATTERY STORAGE PROJECT
We are delivering the electricity network of the future with the installation of Queensland’s first community scale battery storage system. Located in Townsville, the 4MW / 8MWh Tesla Powerpack is scheduled to be operational in time for the 2019/2020 summer.
This cost-effective and innovative approach for managing network reliability will allow more residential solar installations and support our network during periods of peak demand, like during our hot summer months.
THE SOLAR AND PUBLIC HOUSING PROJECT
Yurika will be installing up to 1500 Solar PV systems on Housing and Public Works’ dwellings in Cairns and Rockhampton in partnership with Electrical Contractors and the Queensland Government. Yurika is managing the procurement and installation. Customers access the power under a solar power agreement.