When it comes to delivering end-to-end energy infrastructure, we’re widely trusted to deliver. Right across Australia, leading organisations in the utility, renewable, building, mining and government sectors have relied on us to deliver quality solutions, on time and on budget.
END-TO-END INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
We have the unique ability to deliver end-to-end projects – any size, any scope and anywhere in Australia and will always take a fit for purpose, best for project approach from start to finish.
We can manage and deliver every phase of the project, utilising our multi-disciplinary team and established supplier network. So, whether it’s design and engineering services, equipment specification, procurement and manufacturing, the construction of electrical and communication assets, commissioning, operation and ongoing maintenance, right through to decommissioning and disposal – we have the knowledge and capability and will adapt to meet your specific needs and expectations.
Yurika can self-perform all design, engineering and electrical aspects of the project.
By utilising our extensive in-house resources, we proactively mitigate risk through our direct involvement in project delivery and we ensure project deliverables remain on schedule. This includes our ability to manufacture high quality modular solutions in-house from our facilities in south-east Queensland – saving you time and money, while providing complete quality assurance.
The performance outcome culture of our highly skilled team is the driving force behind our customer-centric approach. This allows us to provide flexible and innovative solutions to meet your specific requirements.
With experience delivering projects right across the country, we service a wide range of customers from metropolitan areas to some of the most remote locations throughout Australia. Through our vastly experienced project management team, broad multidisciplined engineering expertise as well as responsive and nationally certified field resources, we’re available to deliver our services anywhere nationally.
Our established supply chain and supplier network allow us to maintain national reach for all types and sizes of infrastructure projects. Also, by harnessing local talent, expertise and resources, we’re able to support communities, employment and businesses in regional areas.
Yurika products and service offering span the infrastructure value chain and include:
- Electrical and communications project feasibility support
- Electrical network connection studies and connection process support
- Design and engineering services
- Equipment specification and procurement
- Construction of electrical and communication assets
- Asset commissioning
- Asset operation and maintenance (HV and Renewable Installations)
- Decommissioning and asset disposal
- Manufacture of transportable switch rooms, control rooms and data centres
- Electrical and communication equipment retrofit, install and after-sales servicing
- High voltage and communication asset testing and diagnostics
Because all businesses are different, we also offer a choice of delivery options.
- We can work on a for-fee basis to provide targeted utility services
- We can partner with other market participants and capital providers to assist in asset transactions
- We’ll help you annuitise the cost of an asset, whether you decide to purchase, build, own, operate, maintain or transfer.
OUR SPECIALISED CAPABILITIES INCLUDE
Design, Engineering and Construction