We provide competitively priced telecommunications solutions across Australia
We offer customers the Yurika Advantage:
- high capacity, dedicated bandwidth
- superior disaster recovery capabilities
- resilient infrastructure
- local support
- expertise to help you access customised solutions
- access to the NBN and range of services.
We're a retail provider of telecommunications services to government departments and agencies, local government and commercial organisations. We're also a wholesale provider of telecommunications to carriers and carriage service providers.
Our solutions are ideal for:
- State government agencies and GOCs
- Ports and infrastructure service providers
- Government and defence agencies
- Construction, mining and infrastructure developers
- Carriers and carriage service providers
- Internet service providers
Yurika’s telecommunications business was created in 2003 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ergon Energy, an electricity distribution company supplying power to 97 per cent of Queensland. In 2018 we became part of Yurika.
We offer competitively priced, resilient, commercial grade, high capacity connections where you need them, when you need them. Our tailored solutions connect businesses located anywhere, even in remote and regional areas, with the rest of the world.
As part of Energy Queensland we provide customers with peace of mind, knowing they're working with one of Australia's largest infrastructure owners.
Yurika is changing the way business is done by offering high-speed broadband connectivity at competitive prices.
- Competitively priced fibre optic telecommunications connecting your operations in regional areas via a robust, and commercial grade network
- Resilient infrastructure connectivity, giving you carrier diversity and greater peace of mind
- High-capacity dedicated bandwidth and connectivity – planning for and delivering data when and where you need it, with superior disaster recovery capabilities
- On-call support and the highest service standards ensuring your service performs at its peak, and delivers a maximum return on investment
- Expertise to help you design customised solutions and a collaborative approach to get the best results.
We're a licensed telecommunications carrier (Licence No. 126) and are bound by the requirements of the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and under the Telecommunications Act 1997.
We're also an approved Queensland Government Data Services panel member.