Australia has a 100% net zero carbon emission target by 2050, and strives to achieve a 50% net zero carbon emission target by 2030.
Now more than ever, businesses are doing more to support these net zero carbon ambitions, giving back to Australian communities to create greener, cleaner futures.
Not only do these targets bring significant positive environmental responsibility, they also enable a future of lower electricity prices, driving longer term predictable and dependable energy savings.
With this shift comes economic transformation for several energy and land-use emissions sources, these include:
- Power: electricity and heat generation
- Industry and processes: production of steel, cement, chemicals and extraction and refining of gas, oil and coal
- Mobility and transportation
- Buildings including heating and cooking
- Waste disposal: treatment and incineration
Across a range of bundled and hybrid renewable solutions, we’re supporting these carbon neutral targets through our range of services.