Over the years, we’ve supplied a range of factory-built solutions that have been tested under the harshest conditions, for a range of major national infrastructure customers.
Our products are precision-engineered to the strictest utility grade standards, constructed, and fitted out in our specialised production facility, and finally, delivered to site in a modular format where they are safely installed.
These factory-built solutions are becoming an increasingly appealing alternative to brick-and-mortar construction and deliver benefits to critical infrastructure projects through factory-built precision and quality control, lower cost, and rapid build times, that complement and can occur concurrently to on-site construction.
Our modular substations, control rooms, switch rooms, capacitor banks and skid base substations enable you to fast-track your projects in both brownfield and greenfield environments.
Proven benefits of these options include:
- Factory-built precision
- Plug-and-play solutions
- Proven designs offering a 35-year life span
- Major project management savings
- Rapid on-site works for fast installations
- Improved community support through reduced impact
- Simplified logistics, smaller footprint, less civil works
- Aesthetic appeal with greater community acceptance